Post and rail are a stylish and modern way to complete any landing or staircase
- Supplied with either a stainless steel or timber handrail;
- Includes all components that you will need to allow your handrail to seamlessly flow from one staircase to another;
- Supplied as standard in a satin finish but can be powder coated to any colour on request.
Choosing the right system for you
- We can supply both a stainless steel and timber handrail. Just let us know which you prefer;
- Our posts are base fixed. The base plates (with cover) are 105mm in diameter. You should ensure that you have enough room on your stair treads to fix the base plate;
- We can manufacture the posts to any height. To meet building regulations, an internal staircase should be 900mm in height;
- The base plates are supplied with an adjustable handrail bracket. We supply a number of components that allow the handrail to flow from one flight of stairs to another. Our technical team can advise you on which components you will need.
Our technical team is on hand to help with any queries that you may have. Our top tips are as follows:
- We would recommend templating the glass on the stairs first. We can then manufacture the panels to your exact dimensions;
- The clamps that are fixed to the posts are supplied with safety pins. To use the pins, the glass is supplied with 10mm diameter holes. We will agree on the hole positions with you;
- The handrail should be cut on site. We will supply a drill and tap set to allow you to fix the handrail to the handrail bracket.